Should you use an Automatic Greaser with your Hydraulic Hammer (Breaker)?
A lot of Hydraulic Hammers proprietors and operators usually question on their own no matter whether or not to install an Automobile Greaser on their device. The appropriate response really is dependent on your application and circumstances. If you have requested oneself this concern, right here are some things that you may want to issue into your decision.
The positive aspects of Car Greasers for Hydraulic Hammers:
– Assures correct lubrication (in phrases of the two quantity and top quality) of Hammer on a constant basis.
– Significantly decreases the possibility of contaminants entering a hammers’ functioning technique through the external grease fitting.
– Can increase super drywall hammers by as significantly as twenty-5 p.c (twenty five%) day-to-day, as the operator does not need to cease hammering rock to execute handbook lubricating functions.
– Much more frequent progressive greasing, in smaller quantities, outcomes in less viscosity reduction and breakdown of the lubricant.
The negatives of Car Greasers for Hydraulic Hammers:
– Cost. Car Greasers can expense over 1 thousand pounds ($one,000.00) depending on your equipment and product.
– The chance of failure. Must the greaser are unsuccessful or run out of lubricant in the course of hammer procedure, and the problem were to carry on undiscovered for an extended interval, the end result could be a complete breakdown of the hammer alone, requiring extensive restore.
– More than lubricating. Ought to the greaser not be established properly, there also exists the chance of abnormal lubrication ensuing in petroleum leaking into the soil producing an environmental issue.
When determining for your self whether or not or not to use an Vehicle Greasing Program, request yourself the adhering to inquiries:
one. How a lot of hours for every week do we program on utilizing our hydraulic hammer?
Time is funds. An Car Greasing Program is a fantastic solution in apps the place equipment utilization is paramount. By decreasing device scheduled servicing downtime, device creation cycle instances can be diminished, directly growing solution yield.
2. How significantly dust is created by the materials I am breaking?
Substantial stages of dust are a main argument for proponents of vehicle greasing. Grease pumping through the hammer on a steady foundation retains clean lubricant in the tool and retainer cavity and contemporaneously trying to keep dust particles out.
three. Do I function in excessive very hot or chilly temperatures?
Excessive temperature versions can develop too much gelling or liquefaction of standard petroleum lubricants. Application of lubricant a lot more usually in small batches can stabilize the ambient grease in the resource cavity.
Summary: Despite the fact that some risks exist, several house owners and operators have found that the negatives of an auto greasing method can be mitigated by way of a vigilant servicing system. In this context, usually occasions it can make pounds and sense to make use of a quality vehicle lubricant program.